Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fitbit 1

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

new fitbit 1, (says not refurbished) from Ebay.  I can see the display when it is in the charger, 6.64 and the amount of charge.  When I take it off the charger is doesn't turn on.  ALSO the button doesn't click like my old one did.  HELP?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @pf1127  the Inspire 2 can be worn with an optional clip. It doesn't have an altimeter, but it does have heart rate. It could work for you since you like the clip. The problem with the Fitbit One is there is no way you'd have of knowing how it was stored and pretty sure the battery died a while back.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @cathyp75  the Fitbit One was retired many years ago. You might want to see if you can return this to the eBay seller. It's not new, even if it might appear to be so. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Arrrggh. I just tried to get one I bought started also. Do you know of any other tracker that is not a watch or phone. Fitbit one was so nice and small

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @pf1127  the Inspire 2 can be worn with an optional clip. It doesn't have an altimeter, but it does have heart rate. It could work for you since you like the clip. The problem with the Fitbit One is there is no way you'd have of knowing how it was stored and pretty sure the battery died a while back.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. Battery shows 100 and 6-6. It was new in box but I have had for a long time. I just tossed it and ordered inspire 2 with clip. Much easier then wearing a watch or carting a phone. Thank you for the answers in this chat room

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

another person who replied suggested a fitbit inspire 2...that can also be worn as a clip.  I just bought that one! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much for the response.  I didn't realize inspire 2 can be used with a clip.  Did a bit of research and ordered it along with a clip from amazon.  Watched a couple of videos, so I know how to change it over to the clip.  I think this will work good for me.  

Best Answer

@cathyp75 a family member who can't wear watches or bracelets has the Inspire 2 with the clip and it works quite well. Let us know how things go with the clip. You never know when something we post helps another.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think it will work good. Will know in a week!

Sent from Cathy's iPhone
Best Answer

Does the Inspire track stairs?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @revsheila no, the Inspire series has no altimeter, so it can't recognize your stairs. Only the Charge 4 and Sense can do that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I could care less about heart rate but want the stairs feature while not wearing something on my wrist. I don't like any type of jewelry. Went for a moderate to tough hike where I hit 200 flights of stairs. I want to see that sort of stuff. Gave me a tremendous sense of accomplishment.

Best Answer