Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fitbit shows 1337 cals/day for past 3 months

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once my account was set up and all seemed ready to go, I noticed that the device has logged 1337 calories burned every day going back to the beginning of October. I looked this up in the forums here, and found that the fitbit logs what I must have burned while sedentary before opening the package, and it does indeed show that I burned 600 calories today, however I don't think the prior days are correct. Can someone tell me how to remove them? Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Binnorie. I don't think you can remove them. These calories represent your BMR burn or the calories burned to sustain your vital organs (heart and lung functions, etc.), based on the specifics your of your profile. I would just ignore them and start tracking your progress from this point forward.

Hope this helps.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Binnorie. I don't think you can remove them. These calories represent your BMR burn or the calories burned to sustain your vital organs (heart and lung functions, etc.), based on the specifics your of your profile. I would just ignore them and start tracking your progress from this point forward.

Hope this helps.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer
0 Votes