Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to Set Up and Sync Fitbit One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ONE will not sync.  I have forced stopped he app, uninstalled, switched both devices off  Biggest mistake I unpaired it hoping   to repair the device but now can not see it on the bluetooth list. 

I have a Galaxy A5 and recently done a phone update.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone! Thanks for reporting the pairing trouble you are experiencing with One.

If you haven't done so already, please try these set up troubleshooting steps. I'm sure this should help you out with this.

It is also true that the One got discontinued, find more information here.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

I’ve been having the same problem, for the past 22 hrs. I’ve done all the trouble shooting steps to no avail. I have an iPhone, no changes recently. 

Best Answer

Thanks

I have since triedmy hudil tablet and the ONE is not showing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem. The One won’t sync on my iPhone 6s nor on my windows 10 lap top. I tried all suggestions. Bluetooth isn’t finding the One. I’m thinking it must be a problem with the One itself. When will Fitbit fix this?

Best Answer

Same here. Did they decide this model was Obsolete?

Best Answer

I haven't heard anything.  Where did hear this?

Best Answer

Update: after 48 hrs of disconnect, yesterday morning my one started syncing again, for no dicernable reason. Not sure how long that’ll last, but time will tell. I hope all yours do as well. Cheers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven’t. It was a question, but I can’t find it in the store anymore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped syncing in April 25.

I've tried everything listed to no avail.

Bummed I may have to get a wrist one now as it appears the Ones are no longer being made .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same issue.  Connect via your computer/laptop, hold button for 10-12 secs this will turn off your fitbit.  Disconnect from compter and restart your fitbit.

Hope this works,it did for me.

Best Answer

This did not work for me.  The Help Page says to click on the FitBit logo and open "Main Menu" however "Main Menu" does not show anywhere.  So I don't know where to go from here.

Best Answer

I left mine alone for a few days orders a wrist one and it started working on its own that day. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is the instructions for the one devce.

I

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure
that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the
inside of the charger.
3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button
until the screen turns on.

Your tracker should now work normally. If your tracker still doesn't work
after a restart, contact Customer Support .
Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m having to same problem. Started around midnight on the 8th. No updates to phone or app
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! Thanks for reporting the pairing trouble you are experiencing with One.

If you haven't done so already, please try these set up troubleshooting steps. I'm sure this should help you out with this.

It is also true that the One got discontinued, find more information here.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I did this but it still won't pair.  Thankfully it'll pair on the laptop but I'm nervous

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NanaDiva I hope you're doing well! Thanks for providing that information regarding your One pairing to your account.

I'm glad you were able to pair it using your laptop. I've seen some users with the same issue and once they pair with a computer the tracker starts connecting to the phone as well. Is yours syncing with your phone now?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
yes, its working fine now - Thanks!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@VeggieVic Thanks for your reply! I'm very glad to hear that it is working properly now.

Hopefully, this thread will be useful for other users too.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes