Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recording Sleep Entries on iOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As of Oct. 18, 2017, my ONE has not synced any sleep entries with iPhone.  I have to do it on my HP Laptop.  Then it syncs to my phone and my iPad.  My ONE had been acting very funny for the last 3 weeks.  Never held a charge, can't get the right info on the battery...phone shows almost empty, Dongle shows practically full, iPad shows medium.  I get messages to charge my ONE...still.  Must say it has improved in holding charge for the last 2-3 days.  From one day to about 2.  But I turned OFF All day Syncing.  Just as bad as my iPhone 6+ which has to be charged twice a day.  And they say they don't build in obsolescence.  What bothers me is that they have not come up with a replacement for the ONE. It is very popular.  I don't expect gadgets to last forever and will buy another if it is similar to what I am used to wearing and using.  Their new watch looks like an extra mechanical arm on your wrist..it is BIG.  Most women don't want that.  If I buy an Fitbit Charge 2 it will likely die in a year as it is an old model.  I have had my ONE for almost 3 years.  I LOVE it.  And I am not alone...considering all the posts. So Fitbit....come up with a replacement for the ONE.  I'll buy it.

moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@sashin - I moved this post for better visibility since the original post was on an older, unmonitored thread. That's strange about not being able to log your sleep on your iOS phone. Can you log out, force quit the app, restart your phone, log back in. Are you still unable to log sleep?  

It also sounds like you may be experiencing your battery draining quickly which is being updated in this thread. We are recommending turning off 'all day sync' if you are experiencing this. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Might have a work around.  Turned OFF All Day Sync, and battery is lasting longer.  Still could not enter sleep this morning.  So I dragged out the old Dongle...plugged it in my PC...entered sleep times and...BOOM.  IPad, iPhone and computer synced.  Perhaps this is the answer.  I did not open the app, which looks like the phone app.  I went to the Fitbit Homepage online, seeing as how I had that dongle in and all.  Entered sleep and it synced to all the devices.  Still, a pain.  But it works.  Now if I only didn't have to charge my ONE every 1 1/2 to 2 days.  And YES...my bluetooth was on is working just fine in my computer.  When you have this many consistant complaints....there is something wrong with the app.  

Best Answer
0 Votes