Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped tracking exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The tracking of my walks has stopped completely 

I like to know how far I walked and calories burned  but its not working help please 

Moderator edit: clarified title

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@Grandmama thanks for taking a break fro stepping to visit the community! That sounds pretty weird. Just out of curiosity are you also using your Fitbit app while tracking your exercises? Do let me know. If you are, then please check out this post for more info on how to track your exercises using your app.

Keep me posted! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Thank you for replying, yes I am using my tracker which is a Fitbit one attached to my bra, which goes with me everywhere! Also my phone which goes with me everywhere! This week I have managed to record three walks out of seven Monday today is the first day of the week so will see how it goes if I manage to complete the circle, this week.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Grandmama it's lovely to hear back from you. Sounds good! Post back with the outcome. Cat Wink

Now, I'd like to invite you to our Lifestyle Discussion Forums. There are lots of interesting topics; my favorite is "Eat Well" since I love food! Heart

Hope to see you around more often! 

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Grandmama, did you solve the problem? It seems to be like mibe.:( @MariamV my track exercise has not recorded anything since 3 of Sept. I updated the app, log out, switched off the phone and again on... but nothing....why? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cianna welcome aboard! Have you tried to restart your tracker? If you haven't already, then I suggest you do the following:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

Then, in order to track a specific activity in greater detail with the time, do the following:

1. Hold down the button until you see the timer start. While your tracker records an activity, its icons blink continuously and you see a stopwatch for the duration of the activity.
  2. When you're done with your workout, hold down the button until you see the timer stop.

Sync your One to store the workout in your exercise history. Hope this helps, keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I no longer am receiving notifications about my steps. What’s happened?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cheryl.s hey there, welcome to the forums! I'm a little confused about what you're describing. You no longer receive the celebration you have reached your step goal on your tracker or is the steps tile missing from your One?

Do confirm this info so that we can move forward with your inquiry. I'll be looking forward to your new comments! Smiley Happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes
All good now thank you

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

@Grandmama reading that was like a ray of sunshine! Smiley Very Happy  

Now, I'd like to invite you to our Lifestyle Discussion Forums. There are lots of interesting topics; my favorite is "Eat Well". I love food! Heart

Hope to see you around more often!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you I will

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer