Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONE won't stop vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I'm a long time Fitbit user - I love the product.   I recently replaced my one and this unit has been unpredictable.

Battery life is poor, it will randomly shutoff for two days and then just start working again.  

Today it was vibrating for no apparent reason and I could not turn it off.  I tired restarting the unit, plugged it into the charger and confirmed there are no alarms set.  

I had to leave it at home, I assume it will eventually drain the battery and stop.  

Has as anyone else experienced this?  Any suggestions?    (No alarms were set, stop watch was not running)

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Try a restart. Do it at least 3 times.

Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

If that doesn't help Contact Support.
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@WendyB awesome suggestions! Way to go. Smiley Happy

@Nicole_steps welcome aboard, it's nice to see new faces around! Have you tried the restart suggested by @WendyB? What was the outcome of it?

Has this happened again? Do let me know. Sorry to answer your post with more questions, but I'd like to get a better picture of the situation.

Looking forward to your new comments! 

Smiley Wink

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi   No, unfortunately my fitbit is not working.  It wont turn on, no matter what I try.  -Nicole

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nicole_steps thanks for the update! Sorry for the delay in my response I wanted to step in to this thread to verify if your tracker is properly working now.

Do let me know. I'll be looking forward to your new comments! Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes