Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Not Updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been trying to update my Fitbit One and I keep getting an “error 500” message.  I’ve called tech support (very nice lady but English was not her first language) and tried everything I can think of with no success.  Any suggestions are welcomed.

thanks!

dj

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@smilndon Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the experience you are having with One not updating. Also, thanks for contacting customer support regarding this. I'm glad to hear that she was nice. Sometimes, customer service agents will speak more than one language as they also support other countries. 

Are you still experiencing the same?

By updating, do you mean syncing or firmware update? If you mean firmware update, please follow the steps on this helpful article to sort that out.

If you mean syncing, please try all of the syncing troubleshooting steps on this helpful article. This should help you out with this. Is this what you tried with customer support?

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the suggestions but in spite of everything I try I continue to get “.com.fitbit.HTTP error 500”.

I’ve tried all of the suggestions.

Dj

Best Answer
0 Votes

@smilndon Thanks for your reply and for providing those details. 

By any chance, have you deleted a previous Fitbit account? 

Please follow these troubleshooting steps, they are different from the ones above. Try them in the order given there for best results.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes