Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One didn't reset at Midnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the first time my one hasn't renewed at midnight ,so I'm still stuck on yesterdays stats . I've reset it whilst it was in charger holder , tried to change time zones ,sync day , unpaired it from the app , deleted the app , logged in and out , contacted fitbit support via email and twitter ,can't get thru on the phone , please help . worn it every day for two and a half years , so I'm lost 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Sarahs38 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with One not resetting at midnight. Also, thanks for trying all of those steps in order to sort this out and for contacting customer support. Did you got a reply already?

Are you still experiencing the same? It should not happen again after performing the restart you already did. Please confirm if it keeps that behavior. 

Also, is this the first time this has happened to you? And, was the time zone correct when you changed it?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine didn’t reset either, so I tried the update, have tried different chargers and different devices/methods of charging, tried to reset 20 times or more and it still won’t keep a charge today and didn’t update after midnight last night.  It is showing the correct mileage though. I had a junkey free pedometer before that lasted years and years and years...much better than these.  I feel like it’s fitbit trying to get me to by another tracker as if the 5 I’ve gotten and or replaced for our family isn’t enough already.  This may be my last since they don’t make the ones anymore anyways.

Best Answer
0 Votes