Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to reset the one without a computer? We are at Disney World and my one is not syncing. I tried rebooting my phone but that did not work this time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You would need the charging cable, a wall charger such as the one used for your phone, and access to a wall socket.

The restart process is:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

This will work if you have it on charge to a wall socket rather than a computer.

Best Answer
I didn't bring any charger at all. Do you know if I reset when I get home if all my steps will show up? Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The One can hold up to 7 days of data between syncs. If you go longer than that then it starts holding the data at a daily summary level rather than minute by minute. So, you won't lose your data but any unsynced data older than a week may look different on your dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes