Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal best Goal Day not updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Have improved my personal best several times in Goal Day, but somehow my personal best is still an amount of steps from the end of January.

Is anyone else experiencing this!
Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42
Good luck. If you manage to get some answers let us all know.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
My personal best has not been updated either for goal day 😞 I did over 30k and is still showing as 15k it is very disappointing as would like to see it updated
Best Answer
Good luck with that, many of us have been waiting for weeks for updates!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Same issue for me - have deleted app and updated no change
Best Answer
0 Votes
I just gained a 35,000 steps in a day. It has updated on my dashboard. I think perhaps it only increments in 5k blocks??

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently, this is a glitch.  Mine is not working at all.  I have done the Goal Day Challenge over 16 times so far and don't have any number in there and have never achieved the "beat personal best" which I know I have many times---especially my one and only 30k in a day happened on a goal day challenge.  Fitbit is a great company and great customer service.  I'm sure (and hoping) they are working on this.  

Best Answer

Having the same problem.... My personal best is not updating for any challenges that I have done....

Best Answer

I am having the same problem in all 4 categories (Daily Showdown, Goal Day, Weekend Warrior and Workweek Hustle) where my Personal Best is stuck back on week 1 after I purchased the device in April.  I have contacted the Fitbit support team and they had me reboot my iPhone, close Fitbit app, log off Fitbit and log back in several times in the past 2 weeks and I still cannot get the information updated - so frustrating!

Best Answer
The same problem with me ..
my personal best is not updating!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  Personal Best not updating for Goal Day, Daily Showdown, and Workweek Hustle.  Uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  Reset my device, reset my phone.  Still not working.  Come on Fitbit, please fix this.   -Blaze, Charge HR, and Chage owner.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you know that there is a Badge named "Hawaii" under Lifetime Distance which is between the London Underground (250 miles) and Serengeti (500 miles)?  Well, if you have reached a total of 350 miles, you may have received that badge but don't know about it because it is configured in kilometers and not miles, don't know why?  So in order to get or see that badge, you have to convert your "Units" from feet, inches to centimeters and then all of your batches will also show up in kilometers and if you have reached 563 kilometers, you will see the Hawaii badge as well.  But when you convert to miles, you won't see that badge:( I have asked the support folks if they are planning to convert the unit on that badge to miles and haven't heard.  Anyone has update on this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Soon after I shared my issues, my Fitbit began working perfectly and I
haven't had any issues since. Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Lucky you!  I am still not seeing my updated Personal Best counts yet!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, my personal best hasn't updated in a while either, it should be 16,478. Could you please update this?
Best Answer
0 Votes
What did you do to fix yours? My personal best has never updated from the first day I wore it, almost a yr ago 🙁
Best Answer
0 Votes
First I reinstalled Fitbit on my computer then my phone app. That worked for me. It only seems ow to update in increments of 5k. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
What about your data? It was all there when you reinstalled?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it was, as I think it takes a back up.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is locked as my pb from the 28tb February 2016.  It is now 7th January 2017.  I have logged this multiple times.  They are aware it is an error but cannot fix it   it affects the goal day challenge and work week hustle.  Very very upset with the lack of progress after 12 months it still can't not be fixed.  Very demoralised 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I, too, am having an issue with my personal best not updating on my Fitbit trophies. After having beaten the prior PB, I do not see the trophy or award 

Best Answer