Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staying with my Fitbit one

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well, have had my Fitbit One and have absolutely no complaints.  I even washed it accidentally a few months ago and like an old Timex commercial used to say, "it took a licking and kept on ticking". I recently went on vacation and several of my friends had expensive smart watches. I researched on the Versa 2 and ordered one, even though it is by no means like an expensive Apple, I tried it. Just finished  repacking it and back it will go. I cannot afford the apps that require subscriptions. I so wanted to love it. Had visions of getting texts on it, etc.  

Oh well, hope my Fitbit One lasts at least until I can't walk on a treadmill anymore. I am getting it will. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello, thank you for letting me know I can have more than one Fit bit  on same account. I recently ordered, set up and tried a Versa 2. It went very well adding it to my account. I just had greater expectations and did not know that for doing things like getting messages, etc required having my phone close to the watch. Also so many apps I tried to download and use were not free or required a subscription. 

I really am not on top of the latest technologies.  All I really want is to keep using my trusty little One. Hope it keeps working at least for as long as I can still walk on a Treadmill and monitor my steps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Frayedknot I like the One as well. You may not know but you can have both a Versa and a One on the same account. I have many different Fitbits on mine. Mine survived the first washing machine round, not the 2nd 😉 

Best Answer

Hello, thank you for letting me know I can have more than one Fit bit  on same account. I recently ordered, set up and tried a Versa 2. It went very well adding it to my account. I just had greater expectations and did not know that for doing things like getting messages, etc required having my phone close to the watch. Also so many apps I tried to download and use were not free or required a subscription. 

I really am not on top of the latest technologies.  All I really want is to keep using my trusty little One. Hope it keeps working at least for as long as I can still walk on a Treadmill and monitor my steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Frayedknot you're welcome. It's one of the best new features Fitbit added as it's wonderful to have tracker options. You can have as many unique classic Fitbits (One, Zip, Blaze, Ionic, Surge, ChargeHR, Charge2, etc.) as you wish and up to one app-based tracker (Versa, Inspire, Charge3/4, etc.). Yes, unfortunately, many of the apps have to be purchased or subscribed and your phone does have to be close for notifications. One tip about using multiple trackers is to sync before switching between One/Versa. It 'usually' catches steps but if you do the sync you know for sure, and nobody wants to lose steps. Keep smiling and stepping! 😄 

Best Answer