Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps missing on my iPhone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My steps are not registered on my I phone . Miles etc are all still displayed but not steps

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Tracynorm , on your iPhone dashboard click "Edit" top left.  Find the footsteps icon and make sure there is a check mark next to it.  To change the order of your stats click on the 3 lines on the right and drag up or down.  Then click "Done" .

Your steps should be there and exactly where you want them.

Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Tracynorm , on your iPhone dashboard click "Edit" top left.  Find the footsteps icon and make sure there is a check mark next to it.  To change the order of your stats click on the 3 lines on the right and drag up or down.  Then click "Done" .

Your steps should be there and exactly where you want them.

Welcome to the Community!

Best Answer
Thank you . Sorted X

Tracy Foster.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Hi Julia, could you help me out with the problem for Windows phone? The number of steps stopped showing on the app after re login
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to reinstall the Fitbit app on my iPhone and now the steps are not showing calories are showing where steps use to be.  I don't see anywhere to change it so the steps show.  Any help would be appreciated,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Gmatamy, on your Fitbit app main screen scroll to the bottom and click "edit" there you can add "tiles" or rearrange them.  When it is as you like, click "done"

Best Answer
0 Votes