Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The time on my One fitbit doesn't match the time where I am.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried everything suggested online. Additional info. In the bluetooth setting on my iPhone, the One isn't showing up. On the Today page of the fitbit app, while the One is pictured, it's also indicated that "No device is found" Would appreciate any help offered.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @sairsi 

I’m wondering if you have the time zone incorrect on your Fitbit App. Lets find out:

open your Fitbit App and tap your profile picture in the upper left of your screen. Then scroll down to “Advance Setting” and tap that. Look to the top of your screen ...,is your correct Time zone stated? If not make changes (Tap set automatically to make challenges) 

Once your watch has the time corrected on the app attempt to sync the app now. Try turning off Bluetooth then back on. Lastly I would try logging out of the Fitbit app and logging back on since you might have corrected the time zone.

i hope this provides you with a solution to your issue 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. The Fitbit isn’t showing up on my list of discoverable Bluetooth devices.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@sairsi 

Have you tried uninstalling the Fitbit App and Reinstalling it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks Yes Fitbit is now working with me directly on this.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@sairsi I've moved your question about your One into the Hardware board for the One. 

It sounds like you have a sync issue. 

Let's stop looking at your phones Bluetooth screen. The only thing a user may do here is remove the One from the list. If you haven't done this then please remove the One from the Bluetooth list. Do not remove the One from the Fitbit app. 

Now let's shutdown the phone and restart the One

Also lets look at the interactive help guide. 

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Once the tracker has synced the time will be straightened out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, thanks for your help.

The device is now synced and the time has been corrected. But the device isn’t coming up on the list of Bluetooth devices. Should it be?
Best Answer
0 Votes

The app does not need the device to show as a trusted Bluetooth device for the app to sync. 

I believe the app may ask to pair if allways connected is turned on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes