Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tooooooo generous with my active minutes all of the sudden!!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My FB One is giving me way too many active minutes. I've had one for years now, but my active minute numbers are crazy hight for a little while now.  I feel like it's giving me active minutes for being alive.  I've looked everywhere - what can I do to make it be a little more realistic??

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Tikva. Fitbit changed the way it tabulates active and very active minutes. Please refer to the following link for information on this topic: Active minutes.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Tikva. Fitbit changed the way it tabulates active and very active minutes. Please refer to the following link for information on this topic: Active minutes.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer
Ohhhhi guess I should have read longer and better. Thank you. Now I can just enjoy 🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi @Tikva. You're welcome. And yes, just enjoy, this is what Fitbit is all about: A paradigm shift from bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle; to a more active lifestyle and a heathier diet balanced to meet the increasing demand of our exercise regimen.

Happy stepping!

TW

Best Answer