Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off alarm and sleep tracking at same time?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When my silent alarm goes off and it wakes me up, I need to turn off the alarm and also stop sleep tracking at the same time. Is pushing the button once supposed to do that? It is stopping the tracking but the alarm keeps coming back 9 minutes later and then again after that. How do you get them both turned off at once?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @KarenNS. I am not entirely sure, because I don't use silent alarms. But I think this is how it should work. When the alarm goes off, just press the button quickly to dismiss it - that should dismiss the alarm but your timer should still be on. Then press and hold the button again for about 1-2 seconds to stop the timer.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer
Pressing the buttoning quickly dismisses the alarm but it goes off again in 9 minutes. Is the only way way to turn the alarm off to get back to the app?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know, since I don't use alarms. But reading the pertinent Help document, what you're doing is the correct way to dismiss silent alarms: How to dismiss silent alarms.

Perhaps a moderator will chime in and share their wisdom with us. You can also have a chat with the Support Team is you like and see what they say. Here is the link: 

http://help.fitbit.com/apex/PreChat3?chatType=support&chatLocation=helpsite

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer