Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Fitbits on one computer.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a One, my wife has a Zip.  We're about to go to Italy for several weeks, taking only a netbook with us.  Will we be able to track both Fitbits on that netbook?  If so, how would we set it up?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yes it should work fine.

I dont know netbook but using different browsers allows you  to see the Dashboard with out logging in and out al the time

Have a great trip!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey my friend @ehb1954, hope you're doing great! I agree with my friend @WendyB Smiley Very Happy.

Here are some tips for traveling with your Fitbit tracker:

- It is safe to take all Fitbit trackers through airport security. The scanning machine will not damage your tracker. 
- Most Fitbit users find it easiest to remove their tracker and place it in a bag for airport scanning to avoid unnecessary questions about the device. 
- Your Fitbit does not fall under FAA guidelines for electronic devices that need to be turned off during flight. Bluetooth capabilities are shut off during flight, so neither your tracker nor your phone will be looking for a signal to sync.
- You can plug your charger into any standard USB power source, including, but not limited to: a computer, a wall A/C to USB adapter (commonly included with smartphones). a DC to USB adapter (vehicle power port)

All trackers have the ability to store at least 7 days of detailed minute-by-minute data. Summary data (calories, distance, and steps) will be stored for the trailing 30 days. If you wait longer than 7 days before syncing, you may only see the most recent week's detailed data.

We hope you have a great trip.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer