Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get rid of the exclamation mark on the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help needed to get rid of the pink exclamation mark on my Android FitBit app, I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled the app, turned cell phone off/on, turned “One” off/on, turned Bluetooth off/on. The app is syncing so all my data is up to date I just can’t get rid of the exclamation mark!! TIA

Moderator Edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Rugbymum, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Note this pink exclamation mark cannot removed. Usually appear when your bluetooth is off, since is letting you know your tracker cannot complete the connection.

Pink.jpg

As you can see on my example, I don't like to keep turn on the bluetooth of my phone, so I get the pink exclamation mark.

This does not appear necessarily when your tracker is presenting issues to sync. Also as an additional note I recommend not to reinstall the app too frequent as it may caused other issues. This troubleshoot is limited only as a last resource.

Let me know if you have your bluetooth off and if you have more questions, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi, thanks for the reply. My bluetooth is on and my tracker is syncing so all data is up to date and the battery is full, I can see no reason for the exclamation mark to be visible but its still there.

Best Answer
0 Votes