Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We noticed your account was logged into from an unusual location

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I couldn't log into fitbit.com this morning. It wouldn't accept my password, so I checked my email and had received an email from Fitbit 4:26am today with the subject as listed above. The body partially said, "We noticed your account was logged into from an unusual location, so for your safety we've temporarily locked your account." It was from noreply@fitbit.com which seems to be a legit email.

Could this simply be because I used public wifi last night and my iPhone has the Fitbit app on it?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I've not seen this before. I suggest you get in touch with customer support to sort it out: contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got this message also - about 3 days after an international travel.

I am rather annoyed, fitbit reset my password due to "your account was logged into from an unusual location" and then proceed to tell me 4 nonsense ways to prevent this (stronger password) none of which have anything to do with unusual location. Fitbit did not tell we WHERE the activity was from, nor give me an opportunity to indicate valid locations. I travel a lot and sync all around the world. Possibly good but feature terrible implementation.

Best Answer

@HeinV Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for taking the time to post the experience you have had with this. Thanks for sharing your feedback about it, I will send it over to the right place.

Additionally, have you checked the Feature Suggestions Board? If you have any ideas for future features you would like to see on your Fitbit device, this is the best place for asking. Feel free to search for existing feature suggestions or add you own original one!

See you around! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes