Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Reports are not showing right

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This isn't really a problem, just a curiosity--

My weekly report totals rarely match my actual totals, and this week, it claims that my step total is up over 10,000 steps from last week (actually only 6,000) and that I did 45 more flights of stairs (actually only 34), yet somehow my mileage stayed the same (but was actually up almost 3 miles).

The only thing I can figure out is that it is pulling the reports from Sunday-Monday even though my week runs Monday-Sunday.  Is there a way to fix this?  Not a big deal if there isn't--the reports are nice, but as long as I know I'm meeting my actual goals, that's all I really care about.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Cymry1065 I hope you're doing well! There is a chance that the "Start Week On" option is starting on Sunday instead of Monday. 

You can change this anytime by going to your online dashboard settings, under Personal Info, and search for that option to change it. Then click on "Submit" to make the changes effective. This is how the option looks like:

startweek.PNG

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Right--I do have my week set to start on Monday.  What I think is odd is that my weekly report is showing an increase of that many steps and flights, yet it says my mileage was the same as the previous week.  That's what I was questioning.  Thanks for trying to help--guess it's just one of those things.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cymry1065 Thanks for your reply. That's very strange. You should receive a new weekly report today. Check it out and let me know if it is showing the same mileage as the past week again.

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes--today's report gives my weekly total steps as 72,376, which is correct.  But then it says that this total is 10, 281 more than last week, which is not correct.  Last week's report gave my total steps as 72,129, which is clearly not more than a 10K difference, but it *is* the same as last week's report, which also gave my improvement over the prior week as 10, 281.  Both reports say my mileage stayed the same despite a supposed 10K increase in steps.  So it seems that number is stuck?  I don't know.  This is a relatively new issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The 10 281 number you mention is interesting. Every week for weeks now, I get that same number, either up or down. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the issue of the extremely irritating 10,281 steps bug, see this thread: Weekly Report Showing the Wrong Loss/Gain Steps

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios
Best Answer
0 Votes