Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of fitbit is this?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a fitbit a friend gave me.  It looks like a zip but no display screen just a circle you push that has lights go around it.  Tried to upload a pic but can't.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Really need to see a picture.

When posting look for the Photos And click on it and it should open so you can locate on your computer

Or look in the store and see if you can see it there the Zip is there but not the older models. That's why we really need a picture

https://www.fitbit.com/store

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best Answer
0 Votes
Here's a picture
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you sure its a Fitbit?

That sounds like it may be a Jawbone Up Move. It was a plastic disk with a flower design on it that fit into a plastic clip.  No longer in business but there is a website for owners of Jawbone fitness products.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lekesling Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for your interest to know what kind of Fitbit device you have.

It seems you were not able to upload a picture on your last post. To upload a picture please click on the "Photo" section of the message box. Check the picture below:

photossss.PNG

@WendyB Thanks for your help on this thread!

@Goldenstepper It's great to see you in the Fitbit family! Thanks for helping out here. That could be a possibility. Hopefully, a picture will be shared to really know what kind of device this is.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer