Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When One syncs all past sleep times change to today's time on app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is insane.  Yesterday it wouldn't sync.  Kept "looking" for Mr. Goodbar or something.  Today, I sync fine (I connected it to my computer and held the button for 5 seconds.) but the 6 hours 37 minutes sleep I got last night has also replaced yesterday's sleep time and every day's sleep time as far back as I can see (on the iPhone app).  The Dashboard does not appear to be affected

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@KPMullen I hope you're doing well!I'm glad to hear your One is syncing properly now. Thanks for doing the restart process on it to fix.

I think I know what is happening to your sleep times on the Fitbit app. Whenever you go to a past date to see the past data, the only thing that will change on the app's dashboard are the main tiles (steps, calories, floors, active minutes, distance, etc.) that you can find at the top. 

The other tiles will not change to that past day's data (sleep, exercise, water, etc.). In order to see all of your past sleep's data; you need to tap the sleep tile and right there, you will find the sleep history with all past sleep's data. 

Try to check that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
That is a recent change then because that has not always been the case. I really don’t see it as an improvement either.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@KPMullen Thanks for your reply! It was changed when the new dashboard was fully implemented some months ago. Thanks for your feedback! 

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy
Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes