Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Battery Draining Quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't believe the One is being discontinued. I've been using a Fitbit for over five years, first the Ultra then the One. It seems to be the only small clip style tracker on the market. I wear it 24/7, during the day it's on my bra, in the middle, and in the wrist band at night. I don't want to use a tracker that I have to wear on my wrist; I have a nice watch that I prefer to have visible. The One is perfect. Please reconsider this decision. The other thing that is really annoying about this is that I bought my last One in November and the last couple of months it has run out of charge really quickly. Your support team wouldn't replace it so I've been charging it daily and putting off buying a new one. Now I can't get a new one. If you must discontinue some products remove some of the millions of wristband style trackers you have.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Mradi Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for your feedback. I consider the One to be an awesome tracker as well!

I still see it at the US Fitbit Store, do you see it there? Where are you located? I think Amazon may have some as well.

You can also get a Fitbit Zip, which is another clip based tracker. Very simple, but great. Feel free to check it out! 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

I'm in Australia. Can't find any online here. Zip doesn't do everything I want and is too fat to wear on my bra. But thanks for the suggestions. 

Best Answer

Only the Fitbit One calculates the number of staircases we've climbed.  I genuinely try to track this - it's so fun on vacation too.  Do you have anything else that will do that?  I agree with first post - who wants to wear something else on their wrist...

Best Answer

I just bought a new Fitbit One to the replace the previous One that I had. The new One battery drains in 2-3 days even though I just bought a couple of weeks ago. Previous Ones have initially held a charge for 6-7 days. Why is the new One so bad?

Best Answer

You may want to check out another post:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/One/One-not-holding-charge-since-iOS-2-39-update/m-p/2152579#M67270

It appears that many people are seeing the same problem  and believe it may be related to a problem with recent updates to the Fitbit App.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did an update on the dashboard for my ONE about a week ago.  Ever since, the battery drains very quickly.  What is most annoying is that the battery shows fully charged and then just dies with no reminder or warning.  This has been reported for several months starting back in August.  Please don't tell me to switch to the ZIP.  It is a poorly designed product with battery problems of its own.  I owned 5 ZIPs in a period of about 3 years and FitBit finally acknowledged the problem and replaced it with a ONE.  I am so totally disappointed with your company, your responses or lack of responses and your products.

I am very close to dumping my ONE and beginning to look for an alterative but I JUST ONCE would like a reply...an honest reply...as to what is going on and is there a chance it might get fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes