Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't connect to sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I sync my Fitbit two hours ago now it says it can connect. I've tried everything. Please help.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Sunnyjones. I am not sure what is included in 'everything', but here is a list of tips that might restore the syncing functionality (presumably with your phone).

1. Check to confirm that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app. If you're not sure, just delete the app from your phone and download and install the latest version.
  2. Check to confirm that you have the latest updates for your phone's firmware and update if necessary.
  3. Restart your Fitbit One, as per these instructions: Restart. Please make sure to hold the button down long enough (15-20 seconds if need be) until you see Fitbit 6.60 on your One's display.
  4. If still no joy, reboot your phone using the instructions in your phone's user guide.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Sunnyjones. I am not sure what is included in 'everything', but here is a list of tips that might restore the syncing functionality (presumably with your phone).

1. Check to confirm that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app. If you're not sure, just delete the app from your phone and download and install the latest version.
  2. Check to confirm that you have the latest updates for your phone's firmware and update if necessary.
  3. Restart your Fitbit One, as per these instructions: Restart. Please make sure to hold the button down long enough (15-20 seconds if need be) until you see Fitbit 6.60 on your One's display.
  4. If still no joy, reboot your phone using the instructions in your phone's user guide.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer