Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit.com is unavailable. Please try again later

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I have 2 Fitbit accounts and often toggle between them. Today however things changed and the app won't let me login to my frequently used account. I'm able to login to my old account. I'm able to login to my husband's account.

Not something you want to wake up to. Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Suri_a thanks for bringing this up to my attention. This definitely sounds very weird. So, if I understood correctly you're not able to log in from your computer? Or is it from the app? Do clarify this info for me. Smiley Wink

You might want to verify that you're running your app's latest version. This definitely helps preventing any issues. Also, please try changing your password and then attempt to log in. Let me know if this works!

If you're trying this from your computer, try clearing cookies and cache from your computer and also try different browser and let me know if it does the trick! Smiley Tongue

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue, and customer service has been unable to help. It is the app that I cannot login to, but no problems with the website or other devices. I can also login to other accounts on my phone, just not my actual account. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Aevans0303 thanks for bringing this to my attention! Have you tried changing your password and then trying to log in again? Also, what is the error message you see in the app? Do let me know!

If you're not able to change your password from the app then proceed from the website. Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Keep me posted! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes