Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit one: dashboard changed calories burned to lower number

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I checked my dashboard on my computer last night before going to bed and I was very close to hitting my calorie burn for the day -my fitbit was synced and computer dashboard  showed at about 95% for calorie burn (at 2100 of 2200).  I know we can burn calories while we sleep so I was hopping I would hit the goal by morning.  When I got up today and looked at yesterdays dashboard on computer it dropped yesterdays calorie burn to 67% (only 1400).  Why did I loose calories burned?   Any ideas? 

UPDATE 6/16/17:  Calories burned reset daily from June 1 till June 13th then corrected itself.  I don't know what resolved it.

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Yes, mine has been re setting my calories to 1160 every day since Monday.

Doesn't matter how many steps, or calories at the end of the day. Next day re sets to 1160

Best Answer

Mine is now resetting to about 1400 everyday as well, it started last Thursday for me.  😞 

Best Answer

Mine did this too! Very frustrated, as my calorie burn had been 2,650. Woke up this morning and it had jumped all the way down to 1,938. 

Best Answer

the same for me. it startet in june 1st

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! Same here. Mine keeps going down to 1500...EVERY day. This is highly irritating. I've rebooted it, charged it, it doesn't matter.

Best Answer

I'm having this exact same issue.

Best Answer

Mine is doing this too and has all week, but when I look at the detailed graph the higher number is there--it just does not appear on dashboard and does not transfer over to fitday.  I do not have this problem with my Charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, I have restarted the one several times, logged in and out of app; re-paired the one with my phone, restarted my phone several times, synced through the computer, re-installed the app.  Nothing works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem seems to be the sync with MyFitnessPal. I decoupled it and everything is o.k.

Best Answer

I haven't touched anything and it seems to have corrected it self.  From June 1st till June 13th it reset daily...but now its not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine seems to have corrected itself since the 14th too

Best Answer
0 Votes