Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit one not counting 1440 of my steps to my friends but counts it on the main page

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my fitbit one is shorting me 1440 steps in what is is showing to my friends On the main page it shows the correct number of steps. I have removed and reinstalled the application on my phone have restarted the fitbit I am not sure what else to try. any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@CTCOLL41 Thanks for participating in our Fitbit Community! Seems odd that your Fitbit One is not showing the correct amount of steps you walked. Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this issue prior getting in touch with us. In this case, I'd like you to try setting up your Fitbit One from scratch as advised in the video that includes this post. After this, test your tracker for the next 48 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

AS soon as I started new challenges it was better it was only that weeks challenge that it did it so it seems to be better thanks

Best Answer

@CTCOLL41 Thanks for getting back! I'm so glad to hear that the issue didn't replicate. Thanks for posting the update here. I believe there was a little glitch.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can meet people, create your own topics and share your experiences.

Don't hesitate to get back if more assistance is needed my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes