Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone X IOS 11.2 Update 12/23/2017

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

12/23/17 3:00 am Update

Fitbit IT has come through with a patch for the Fitbit One and the iPhone X app.

Thanks Fitbit IT !!

G. Chase

----------------------------------

Any updates to software for "The One" compatibility and iPhone X iOS 11.2.1 last update 12/20/17

One does not synch with my new X, requires I manually input each days activity, steps, stairs, cal burn into my online account. Makes for a chore, rather than easy and efficient to use.

I have uninstalled (lost my data), reinstalled, ensured my iPhone X software, fitbit app and Fitbit software was updated, this did not resolve the compatibility issue.

I've used Fitbit for years, and hope to continue using my Fitbit well into the future, but that's up to the Fitbit team. What is the IT timeline to fix the incompatibility with iOS 11.2.1 iPhone X?

Longtime Fitbit user

G. Chase, MD

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@gregorymchase It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! Seems odd that your Fitbit One is still unable to sync with your iPhone X or if the issue got resolved.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@gregorymchase It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! Seems odd that your Fitbit One is still unable to sync with your iPhone X or if the issue got resolved.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello from Alaska! 

Thank you for the recommendations. I was able to update the FitBit app, this solved the problem. 

For all of you having trouble, be sure to update the FitBit app, this should be the 1st step taken when trouble shooting the app on ISO 11+ iPhones 7 to X.

G. Chase

Best Answer

Thanks again

Happy New Years !! 

Greg

Best Answer

@gregorymchase I'm so glad to hear that your One finally connected with your Fitbit app. Thanks for sharing your workaround and posting the outcome here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Happy New Year to you too my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes