Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my sleep stats from yesterday are gone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Somehow, I altered my sleep record and my stats from last night are gone. I've only had my One for a day and it was my only sleep record. It was there and then i accidentally hit something and now it only gives me the option to enter a sleep record. All the stats saying how long I slept, how many times I woke, how many times I was restless etc are gone. How do I get it back the way it was?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@kbygnes Welcome to the Fitbit family! If you accidentally deleted the sleep log; the best thing to do will be to add it back with the option you saw on the dashboard. Just enter the time in which you went to bed and the time in which you woke up and the tracker's memory should give you the correct sleep data back. 

Also, as an addition, check the sleep settings! There is a "Sensitive" setting that will give you even more detailed information, you can try it out just to see how it works.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@kbygnes Welcome to the Fitbit family! If you accidentally deleted the sleep log; the best thing to do will be to add it back with the option you saw on the dashboard. Just enter the time in which you went to bed and the time in which you woke up and the tracker's memory should give you the correct sleep data back. 

Also, as an addition, check the sleep settings! There is a "Sensitive" setting that will give you even more detailed information, you can try it out just to see how it works.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
That worked! Thank you so much. After I posted my question, I went to the Chat help. She also told me to do that, but entered the times on the wrong day, one day earlier, so it didn’t work. I only just noticed it was entered on the wrong day when I got your reply and took another look at it. Anyway, all is good now.

Thanks again!

Karen Bygnes

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Best Answer

@kbygnes Thanks for your reply! I'm very glad to hear that my post was helpful! Hopefully, it will help other users on this Community as well.

Also,  take a look at the Sleep Better Board! You will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes