Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"The firmware update for your Fitbit One did not finish."

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I open my Dashboard, I get this message:

"The firmware update for your Fitbit One did not finish. Open Fitbit Connect and select "Check for Device Update"."

I checked for update after I first got this message recently, and I did have a device update. I updated my One tracker and closed the message. It still says it every time I open my dashboard. When I do check for update now, it says no update available. I am currently on 6.64.

This is super annoying. How can I make it go away permanently?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Jon,

I'm going to move this thread to the Fitbit One forum, where it can get the attention it deserves. It was originally posted in the Fitbit.com Dashboard forum.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

@Jonwrote:

This is super annoying. How can I make it go away permanently?

There are two things I would try.

First, try logging out of the dashboard and then logging back in. That should reset its data.

Second, try restarting your one and make sure that it shows you firmware version 6.64 instead of 6.60, which will mean it is fully updated. The instructions for restarting are here.

Let us know if either of those solves the problem for you.

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios
Best Answer

I have followed these instructions, and the notification still reappeared. It looks like it comes back the next day after I dismiss it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still happens every single day.

Best Answer
0 Votes