Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

water resistant clip on fitbit will there ever be one?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

will there ever be a clip on fitbit that is water resistant or water proof like the watch?  i have a friend that has had to purchase two for accidentally going into the pool and forgot it was clipped to her suit.  There are some that don't want to have something visible that they are tracking anything.

thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

That's hard to say. Clip on trackers are not usually expected to be used in water activities. You can have more than 1 tracker on your account. The Flex 2 sounds perfect for your friend when in the pool as it tracks swimming. The One and Zip don't even if they could be made waterproof.

Best Answer
0 Votes

don't need it for swimming for she just forgets to take it off before getting into the pool.  so you know if the fitbit vesa will ever have a devise so that it can be clipped on like the zip?  that would make that watch very universal for those that want the watch and then sometimes needs it to clip on.  I do see that there are silicone protective things for it probably after market but if there was a way to make a clip for it would be great.  I do plan on getting this watch in a couple of months.   thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dvine Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing your suggestions for accessories you would like to see on Fitbit.

I was making some research on the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find this idea:

It is similar to what you are asking. Please cast a vote for it and leave a comment to share your support for the idea.

Also, if you are looking for waterproof Fitbit watch, the Ionic is the one. It is waterproof, but it cannot get clipped.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your great suggestions! 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes