Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

001 Error and unable to connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I've had my Charge 3 since Jan 2019, not very long TBH, and it's always been a bit spotty when it comes to connecting to the bluetooth, resetting everything always worked though. 

So the last couple of days I can't get it to function at all, When it goes on the charger it automatically pops up the smiley face, which is a good sign, then pops up the progress bar, fills up said progress bar and then just stays that way. When I remove it from the charger it will go black screen and then vibrate a whole bunch of times like it's catching up on every touch and then nothing until it's plugged in again and the cycle repeats. 

I've tried resetting it countless times, a few times I've gotten the 001 Error with vibrations and then back to the unresponsive progress bar, I've restarted my phone several times, and I've even gone so far as to take it off my fitbit app to try and start all over, I can no longer even get it to show up in the bluetooth area. 

It's frustrating, I never had any issues with my alta doing any of that until it just (in Jan) stopped charging, if anyone has anything I haven't tried, I'll absolutely try it, otherwise it's just a $130 paperweight.

Thanks,

Courtney

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner. It's nice to see new faces in here. I'll be happy to assist you with your Charge 3 inquiry. Thank you for letting us know that you have already restarted your device. 

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon. Please check your email. 

Thank you for the heads up @NellyG.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner I have flagged a moderator to come and help you.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner. It's nice to see new faces in here. I'll be happy to assist you with your Charge 3 inquiry. Thank you for letting us know that you have already restarted your device. 

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon. Please check your email. 

Thank you for the heads up @NellyG.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

This is happening to my Charge 3 as well. Its been on my charger for the last few days because it hasn't worked at all. Now I have a 001 msg stuck on it and it won't go away. It also has a bunch of horizontal lines through the display that makes it hard to read.

Best Answer
0 Votes