Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

001 displayed on Charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 1.27.06 PM.pngFitbit Update 1/18/2019: If you see the Fitbit logo and error 001 on your tracker, please see this link and restart your tracker. This should resolve the issue. If you are still stuck, please let us know. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
293 REPLIES 293

Still doesn’t work after trying to reset multiple times... even let it sit on the charger for a while 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have successfully reset my Charge 3 but it came back up with the wrong time.  Will it correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to clean off my connections to the fitbit and charger, then attach
charger and hold the side button for 15-20seconds. Customer service said
too, that I could have just let the battery die and charge from nothing and
that could reboot too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Cjm028! Thanks for already restarting your Charge 3. Since the restart hasn't worked, I'd recommend changing the clock face to a different one to see if this brings back the display. This process is done through the Fitbit app, so don't worry if the screen keeps displaying "001". Let me know the outcome! 

Hi there @Mlh630  and @Jonestina2328! Since you both got in touch with our Support Team, if the steps provided by them don't work, please feel free to reply back to your support case so they can continue assisting you. 

Catch you later guys! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried restarting with an 8 second hold and the longer 15 second hold. My Charge 3 still displays the logo and 001. What now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the 001 again this morning.  I have worked with the help people three times over issue.  It is annoying and the only way to fix it is to attach to charger and press button on the side until reset.  I had it happen to me once when not at home and no way to fix.  What in the world is wrong with it?  I am on my fourth fitbit and maybe my last.  I have had issues with all three types I owned.

Best Answer

Hello. I have also had the same problem with the Fitbit Logo and 001 for the first time today 25th March 2019. I followed your instructions and it seems back to normal. I will keep you updated. There is a question about what clock. Mine is the Analog stat. My battery life was approx. 7 days and I charge on a Friday, but today is Monday and it was already down to 41%. Not sure if that helps but it is what I noticed.

Thank you for your help it is very much appreciated.  I will keep you updated if there is anything further.

I purchased my Fitbit Charge 3 on 12th February 2019.

Have an awesome day, kind regards.

Best Answer

KCsFamous,

The more your tracker syncs to your device (phone, tablet, etc), the more battery drain you're going to have.  Also, if you toss and turn a lot at night, the screen will turn on more and that will drain the battery fast, too.  And, of course, you can always reboot the tracker.  Like most electronic devices, if they get in a programming loop, sometimes you just need to restart it.

Best Answer

It didn't do a thing. Another suggestion?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @astudentagain, welcome to the Community Forums! Since the restart hasn't worked, I'd recommend changing the clock face to a different one to see if this brings back the display. This process is done through the Fitbit app, so don't worry if the screen keeps displaying "001". Let me know the outcome.

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @LTCProf! Since you got in touch with our Support Team, I'd recommend getting back to them so they can continue assisting you. Please check your inbox to see the last reply from our Support Team. 

Hi @KCsFamous! Thanks so much for keeping me updated my friend. I'm glad to hear everything seems to be going fine now.

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @JoyceJ! Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with your Charge 3. I've seen that you got in touch with our Support Team after posting here. Please check your inbox. 

Hello @James_Vierkant! Thanks for helping out! Woman Wink

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Has Fitbit fixed the problem some were having?A Fitbit fan siSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
They were very helpful on live chat, and it seems to be fine now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I turned off the all day report, I am no longer using it at night and recharging at about 35%.  so far no problem.  The last time I had about 35% and it went to the 001 and in minutes it went to 3% so I am going to try to stay ahead.  

Best Answer

Mine is displaying 001, ive tried cleaning the ports but it isnt vibrating when the charger is attached and im not able to restart it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did this too.  I just kept trying and pressing the button on the side and it finally vibrated.  I was on the line with a tech so I don't know if they did something too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried to reset my tracker, I’ve got the 001 code on the screen. I’ve plug it into the computer and it hasn’t worked. I don’t know what to do now, please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

call help or do the live chat they should be able to help.  

Best Answer

This also happened to mine. I let it totally discharge and when I charged
it again, it was fine.

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I can’t live chat as I’m from the UK. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks to the people who replayed my partner has been able to fix my Fitbit 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes