Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2000 steps whilst riding motorbike !!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone tell me why I did 2000+ plus steps whilst riding my motorbike 35 miles to work this morning ? I also climbed 40 flights of stairs. Not really a true representation of only being on the go for 2 hours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I collect 7000 steps and 35 floors while riding my motorcycle yesterday AND the fitbit was in the trunk on it charger.   There were no steps and no floors on the activity log, so when I added Driving as an activity there was nothing to wipe out.  and the fit bit still has the extra 7000 steps in its memory.

I just did more searching and found the clue --  I went to Log - Activities and typed Driving + and that brought up the match. when I used that with the correct time frame, the 7000 extra steps were removed from my totals. ---- YEAH!fittbit driving.jpg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums!

When the ride is bumpy it will add steps. A lot of people use an app on their phone called DriveBit. It will get rid of the added steps for you.

You can enter a driving record to get rid of them now

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/Can-I-delete-data

Hope to see you around the forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I collect 7000 steps and 35 floors while riding my motorcycle yesterday AND the fitbit was in the trunk on it charger.   There were no steps and no floors on the activity log, so when I added Driving as an activity there was nothing to wipe out.  and the fit bit still has the extra 7000 steps in its memory.

I just did more searching and found the clue --  I went to Log - Activities and typed Driving + and that brought up the match. when I used that with the correct time frame, the 7000 extra steps were removed from my totals. ---- YEAH!fittbit driving.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

This solution doesn’t work for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes