Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally deleted what was written in food log!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I was clicking on the words above the calories in and out and budget and it deleted! I don't know what it said. How can I get it back? Where did it go? I was just clicking on it and it disappeared. I didn't mean to delete it.
Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Melanie81, welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here. 🙂 Where you using your computer or mobile app? On the mobile app if you calories tile is not showing,  you just have to scroll down and tap in "SHOW HIDDEN"  and the tile will show up on your mobile dashboard. On your online Dashboard, you need to click on the button on the upper left side of your dashboard main page as shown on this image, click on the tile you want to add and click on the Done button: 

button.png

Let me know if this helps! Woman Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have a "show hidden" on my app. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.

The food tile was deleted somehow.  When I go to edit and bring it back, it's not there.

My fitbit app is updated. My phone is updated.

I have the Fitbit Inspire HR

I tried going on the website dashboard for my fitbit and I can see it there.

It's just not showing up on the phone.  how do I bring it back on the phone app????

Best Answer
0 Votes
On the Android app, go to Community > Health & Fitness Stats > Food.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did this same thing and have an iPhone. I went to discover icon then health and fitness state then food and clicked that image and it added food back to the today page. I did this from the app. Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow! Thank you!!!! That’s exactly what I was looking for.  You’re awesome!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
The same thing happened to me.
Best Answer
0 Votes