Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Minutes deleted-Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have done a 3 mile walked today and it logged 58 minutes. I then started an exercise later and it reset back to zero and is now only registering 16 minutes. This is not the first time it has happened. I've unpaired and rebooted and it continues to do the same thing. I've always uninstall and reinstalled the app. Can you please advise on why this is happening. Its about the third in 10 days. Its very annoying! Thank you. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Hannahsarah1991.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

In addition to the regular restart, you can perform a long restart:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again. 

If you haven't done so, please set up your Tracker as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1643335298456.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes