Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add OnePlus 6 into your supported devices for Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought OnePlus 6 today since my old iPhone decided to die. I'm off to a vacation tomorrow, where I hoped to count lots of steps, but ...drum solo... then I found out that OnePlus 6 isn't included on the list of supported devices. This is like uber crap. OnePlus 6 is a major player at the moment on the smartphone market and if Fitbit tries to position itself as a major brand, then it should fix this thing like ASAP...
I mean, a good company should use data about the market to make changes to its product software compatibility. Since OnePlus 6 has been selling pretty good, then it's also probably very likely that those people also own Fitbit. Right now it looks like I won't be using Fitbit during my trip, which in terms of customer experience is pretty s***.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

I have the OP6T and my Fitbit wouldn't sync at all. I ended up returning the Fitbit. Now searching for a tracker that works with OP.

Best Answer

Since update my OnePlus 6 doesn't connect...which like others have said makes my Fitbit useless .I considered connecting on a tablet but it won't since often enough. I don't understand and now I've wasted over £100 on a useless gadget. When will it be sorted? 

Best Answer

I don't think Fitbit are particularly bothered about expanding their compatibility. It should have happened by now. I have started telling people who are considering buying one to think twice until more android phones are included. Lots of my friends have moved away from Apple; it's a prime time to be getting on the market.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please stop the boilerplate bs.  It is getting old.  Be honest.  Fit bit...You have no intention of addressing your lack of compatibility with android phones. 

Best Answer

The only way I've been able to get my OnePlus 6t to sync is by taking out the battery on my zip and putting it back in. I do this once a day to sync up for the previous day but it's getting a little ridiculous. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered a Fitbit, stupidly forgetting to check for compatibility with my LG K20 Plus. Had to send it back. Now I'm ready to get a new phone. The OnePlus 6 looks awesome and my flatmate loves his .... Was stoked until I found that this is another phone that Fitbit doesn't support. No Fitbit for me until it's guaranteed to work with that phone.  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received this reply from your "Support" last December:

We have included the Oneplus 6 in our compatible devices, however we noticed that your phone is running Android 9. We’re aware that some customers are unable to sync their Fitbit trackers with phones running Android 9. We are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. For further reference please visit this post in our community website

In the meantime we suggest you to try with a different phone if possible. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

It's been 6 months by now and you still have the same issue. 

It's honestly disappointing... I was very happy with my Charge 2 and I've been waiting for months to buy the Versa but you guys clearly do not care about your Android user base... That's why you will never beat Apple/Samsung. Lack of research and development.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oneplus is now in the top 5 premium smartphone brands... and Fitbit still refuse to make its products compatible. The Fitbit "team" does, we are told, "routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices" but it has not got around to OnePlus phones over the last 6 years... This is literally unbelievable both in its neglect of loyal Fitbit customers and its complete neglect of good business sense.

Best Answer