Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm on Charge 2 - have to turn it back on every day?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I am using a Charge 2 which someone gave me to try out. I have a daily alarm but when I press the side button to silence it, the alarm gets disabled and I have to turn it back on to make sure it goes off the next day!

What am I missing here?

If I am not doing anything wrong, please tell me that the more modern Fitbits don't do this?

Thanks.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When you set the alarm on the phone app, you have the option of setting the frequency.  You probably chose just once - maybe the default.  Go back to setting the alarm and look for the frequency setting.

Sorry but I cannot remember the exact wording of the alarm setting; I am currently using Sense where set alarm right on the wrist so slightly different prompts.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

When you set the alarm on the phone app, you have the option of setting the frequency.  You probably chose just once - maybe the default.  Go back to setting the alarm and look for the frequency setting.

Sorry but I cannot remember the exact wording of the alarm setting; I am currently using Sense where set alarm right on the wrist so slightly different prompts.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Duh, can’t believe I was that stupid. I just assumed I did it correctly- and you are right, I didn’t. Thank you for pointing out such a silly mistake. My bad!

Best Answer