Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm options disappeared on charge 3 since update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I no longer have an option on my dashboard to add or amend any alarms on my Fitbit since the new update? I simply cannot find any reference to alarm anywhere? Help

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Assuming on phone app, tap circle picture icon near top left to Account page, then tap your tracker to get to tracker page, and look for Alarms.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
Brilliant thanks. I rebooted it and now it’s back there
Best Answer

You've got lots of company of people unable to find alarms now.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

What on earth is the "tracker to tracker" thing you are referring to?  I literally went through the entire app in my account and found no option for alarm. 

Best Answer

@Splibby wrote:

What on earth is the "tracker to tracker" thing you are referring to?  I literally went through the entire app in my account and found no option for alarm. 

After the first step above gets you to the Account page, tap the picture of your tracker in order to get to the tracker page.

Or quoting from help page:

1. Tap the Today tab 

> your profile picture > your device image. 
  2. Tap Silent Alarms > Set a New Alarm.
  3. Set the alarm time and frequency, and save. 

Or you can always click 'Help" at top of this page and do a search on "alarm".

Best Answer

Yes, but this is the problem... there is no “alarms” option to click on. 

Best Answer

@RebeccaGR wrote:

Yes, but this is the problem... there is no “alarms” option to click on. 

After the recent firmware update, alarms on Charge 3 have been moved from phone app to the tracker on your wrist.  From clock face, scroll right through apps to find 'Alarms'.

Best Answer
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually,I don’t like to set alarm only from my charge3, it’s not easy to set. I hope you can feedback to your team to add alarm option back in the app. This is a bad decision.

Best Answer

This is the stupidest thing ever, if I knew it I wouldn't update it. How do we have to contact to have it back? I hate that I have to do it on the tracker. If they don't put it back as it was I will not use my Fitbit any more.

Best Answer

Yeeeeah that’s a pretty stupid decision. Left my Charge 3 for an Apple Watch in June and decided to charge up the Charge and check out the activity minutes. My heart has a soft spot for Fitbit. That battery life and sleep tracking is the best! I’ve used my Fitbit as a silent alarm clock for years now and this is a major bummer. I was kinda looking for a reason to ditch my Apple Watch, but I’m now thinking I made the right move despite it’s drawbacks. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, I can’t see the numbers well enough to set the alarms. Why did they move it? 

Best Answer

The alarms weren't moved to the tracker since they are always available on both the tracker and app. Now, we no longer have the ability to create/update our alarms from the app, and I have a hard time believing this was done intentionally and thoughtfully. Please confirm.

Best Answer

I agree. Not being able to set up your alarm on your phone is a bad decision. The screen in the FitBit is too small to see it easily and it is cumbersome. Being back the option to set it on your phone. 

Best Answer

i agree, had i known I would lose the set alarm function on my phone, I would not have updated.   PLEASE REVERSE THIS

Best Answer

Why complicate what was simple.

This change is stupid.

Best Answer

That did not work for me. There is no longer a silent alarm listed.

Best Answer

As others have stated. Really bad idea to have removed silent alarm option from the app. If I had know this I would not have updated my device. Please feedback it needs putting back onto the app

Best Answer

Sorry what does ‘tap your tracker’ mean

Best Answer
0 Votes