Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm options disappeared on charge 3 since update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I no longer have an option on my dashboard to add or amend any alarms on my Fitbit since the new update? I simply cannot find any reference to alarm anywhere? Help

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

You now set your alarms on your fitbit - scroll left to Alarms and set them there!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks.
Unfortunately I, like many others it appears, are of the view this change was a bad idea.
It is far more difficult to set on the Fitbit and for my 80 year old mother makes it impossible for her to do.
Please feedback that it would be preferable and beneficial to have this function reinstated on the App.
Regards
Tlbart68

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

How do you reboot it? And will you loose your currently saved data?

Best Answer
0 Votes

100% agree, setting the alarm from the device itself is SO unpractical.It's just not user friendly at all.Worse "upgrade" ever, we need that functionality back in the app.

A user survey would have been a good idea before integrating this change.

Best Answer

You could always set the alarm through the watch. That is not new. Yes, they upgraded the options — can now have recurring alarm etc. But you used to be able to do all that on the app, which was much easier for many of us. 

Best Answer

There is no option on my tracker for an alarm. There is only an option to put it to sleep or DND. This is awful. There is no option on the app. Can anyone advise on this please? More and more with Fitbit is pushing me to just make the jump to the Apple Watch. 

Best Answer

The only problem is my touchscreen on the charge 3 doesn't work so the only way I could set my alarm was through the app. I've only had my charge 3 for a year and a half before the touch screen stopped working. I swear I'm moving to an Apple Watch after this. 

Best Answer

I agree! I can’t even figure out how to make sure it took the changes. And can you do more than 1?

Best Answer

I am still not able to locate my alarm setting in the app.  After the update I even restarted my phone. The alarm part is still unavailable

Best Answer

It needs to be put back into the app. Doing this on the Fitbit is tedious

Best Answer

Looks like the new update did it again - no more silent alarms on my Charge 3...  anyone have an idea how to get them back?

Best Answer
You need to do it via your device as the function has disappeared from the App. Tap home button, swipe left until you come to alarms.
It’s a right pain. I, along with others, have complained bit it will need as many users as possible to raise the issue.

Tracy Barton
This message was sent from my iPad, apologies for any typos.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I do wish I never allowed the update to happen. This really makes me want
toss the Fitbit and use a different product!
However decided on this truly did not do it's research.
Best Answer

Thanks for the help!
--
Best Regards,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Tracy! Unfortunately my touchscreen doesn't respond to taps 😞 my app was the only way I could set alarms. I've only had my watch a year and half too! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it is a charge 3 it should work by swiping and touching
--
Best Regards,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated my charge 3 and the silent alarm disappeared , I tape on the pic icon then the account and still no silent alarm, very upset that fitbit updates due this

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel the same way . I’m trading my Fitbit for Apple Watch . I hate this new alarm setting and I was already having issues this the alarms since the previous update . 

Best Answer

Exactly!!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agree, VERY STUPID !!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes