Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarms are not working on my Charge 4 anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit alarm has stopped working on my Charge 4 for the past few months. I have checked the Do Not Disturb and Sleep modes to confirm they are not switched on. I set 2 alarms in the night - one with smart wake and one without. The alarm without the smart wake doesn’t ring and gets switched off automatically. The alarm with smart wake keeps getting snoozed without being prompted by me. Please help me resolve this issue.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @AlarmQn. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that the alarms on your Charge 4 are still not working despite all the steps you've tried so far. I will do my best you help you sort this out! 

Before considering other options, please try the following in the order listed:

1. Sync your Fitbit to your account.
  2. Restart your Charge 4 once again.  
  3. Remove the alarm.
  4. Sync your Fitbit.
  5. Add the alarm.
  6. Sync once more.

Then they should start working. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes, I'll be glad to continue assisting you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for responding @MarreFitbit . I ended up trying a variation of these steps yesterday. The alarm worked this morning. Not sure what caused this issue. But it’s good to get past it. Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlarmQn You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that you managed to solve the issue and that the alarms are working now. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes