Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarms keep duplicating on Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had 4 alarms for years at 5, 7, 11 am and 4 pm.  They are set to  repeat all weekdays.

Suddenly they are randomly changing on me.  Sometimes they’ll all change to read all 7.   Or sometimes just 2 will change.   today there were two 7’s.   when I fixed one back to 5, they both became 5’s.   It seems to happen after I charge.  Sometimes rebooting will fix it.  Syncing has no effect.   Monday mornings are consistently bad.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @kpapalia. Thank you for letting us know about what's happening with your Charge 3 alarms and that you have already tried rebooting your tracker.

I would recommend removing all the Alarms on your Online Dashboard and then restarting your tracker again. Then set your alarms again on your Charge 3.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found the alarms in the online dashboard but I don’t see how to delete them.  From what I can tell, all I can do is turn them off and on.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for sharing your removing the Alarms inquiry @kpapalia.

To remove the Silent Alarms on the Online Dashboard click on the pencil on the right side of the alarm and then select Delete Alarm on the button.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I removed all of the silent alarms online. I have rebooted the charge 3 twice but they are still showing on the fitbit.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for following  advised troubleshooting steps @kpapalia.

I know how frustrating this could be and the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer