Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App sync issue since update Charge 4 on 3/7/24

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else noticed an issue with their app not syncing with their charge 4 since the IOS update this week?  Not only will my Charge not sync, but all my app data is gone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Yes! I also tried to do the whole update, remove, reconnect procedure, but have been unable to add it to the app again afterwards. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good to see you participating in the community @Pinkhairedmom24

Welcome to the forums @Idamarida.

Thank you for sharing the details regarding the situation with the new update. Sorry to know the inconvenience.

I'd ask you please confirm that you are using the latest version of the software on your phone and the latest version of the Fitbit app.

Please follow all the steps listed in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

In addition, perform these steps:

• Log out from the Fitbit app.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  • Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.
  • Check if the issue is still happening.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had similar problems, also with not being able to use contactless pay. Reset the charge 4, reinstalled the app and restarted everything and it seems like the fitbit is syncing. However, I can't get my credit card re-added: I go t add a card to my wallet, "get started", and then I'm asked for a PIN . I,ve tried the phone PIN, the previous fitbit pin for contacless pay and the pin when adding the device but always get "Change PIN failed" even though I have no need to change a PIN?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally got it to work. Had to log on via a browser to my account, remove contactless pay and start all over again. Then I was allowed to set a PIN

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the community forums @GeneralTim.

Thank you for providing the details regarding your difficulty with your Charge 4 and the way you got it solve. 

I'm sure that your experience is going to help other users. 

I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Best Answer
0 Votes