Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Charge 3 Bands Better Quality than Charge 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. I've had to return 3 charge 2 watches since Nov 2016 due to a strap falling off each time. I'm aware the straps come off due to been interchangeable but each time for me the strap fell off and would not stay on. Unless the Charge 3 straps have improved i won't be repurchasing. Every close to changing brand because of this!

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Kind of hard to say seeing as how it has not be released yet

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Well that's understandable!!!
Just if anyone had any inside info on them...
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Faine wrote:
Well that's understandable!!!
Just if anyone had any inside info on them...

A mistake was made so I’ve already got mine - I’d like to say that at first glance and feel they do seem more durable. That’s of course highly hypothetical since I haven’t actually put it through any wear any tear yet. 

Best Answer

@Faine Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for taking the time to post your inquiry about the Charge 3 bands quality. Thanks for sharing your previous experience too. 

Just as @WendyB said, I's recommend waiting until the Charge 3 gets shipped and users start using it. That way, more reviews about this will be available so you can check about that. 

@Cerberus I hope you're doing well! Thanks for sharing your experience with Charge 3. I'm glad that they seem more durable. Please let us know once you have worn it more. I'm sure this will be helpful for other users too. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

I enjoy my bands got the charge 3. Easy to swap out for a new color or style. Good quality band. 

Best Answer
0 Votes