Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best screen protector brand for Charge 2.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I owned a fitbit since the zip. and ived been using this brand. I ordered mine already so my Charge 2 will be protected. IMG_5891.jpg

Best Answer
91 REPLIES 91

tried that, they did not replace?  How did you report the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
My first one I purchased from Amazon Kim a bit short of covering my screen and they just seem like they're very cheaply made. The ones I ended up buying and we're very pleased with me and my husband are Ace Armor Shield buy Protek California. They cover the whole screen and easy instructions to apply. I hope this helps
Best Answer
0 Votes

Where can I find tempered glass screen protector?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please share if you've found a true glass screen protector for my Fitbit Charge 2?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact their customer service, ask for a supervisor, dont accept "25% discount", politely insist on replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does this really protect against breakage? I'm  on my  third  Charge 2 because the  screen  cracked  on the first two. Not covered by Fit it of course. Fortunately  had extra warranty  from the store. Has anyone  else had this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't know, as I haven't picked one to try yet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 2 is a year old and I wasn't aware of the screen protectors, now I have a smudge or maybe it's a light scratch on the face of the Charge 2. My question is how do you clean the face of the Charge 2? can I use a mild "Streak-Free Screen Cleaning solution" normally used on cell phones or laptop computers?  Sorry I did not start a new question but couldn't figure out how.  Anyone with ideas please HELP. I do not want to harm the surface of the Charge 2. Thank you everyone! Karen

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure.  I have used screen cleaner with no ill effects however.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can i use a normal watch plastic for my fitbit screen?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've heard that works as well, just cut to fit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Will my fitbit screen become dirty if i try to take off the plastic?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello BrentC24, in my country (India) this costs $44.43 for a single one and $71.13 for two. That is way too expensive don't you think?:D

Best Answer
0 Votes
Definitely
Best Answer

I read many bad reviews about Shield protector. So, I’m confused now! Are you still happy using yours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I read many bad reviews about Shield protector. So, I’m confused now! Are you still happy using yours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven't used the Shield brand Protectors.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Why have we not had screen protectors made available or come on the Fitbit’s like other watch style brands?

Best Answer

Which one are you referring to?  I just went through a lot to get a new fitbit charge 2 because of scratches on the screen.  I had used the screen protectors you use on your phone, those plastic ones that stick on.  But it didn't help.  Is that what you were referring to?  Or do you have another better suggestion?

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my first fitbit charge two and it scratched up all over screen.  Did you get any good suggestions on how to protect screen from scratch or cracks?  I have used the plastic ones you stick onto your phone (that often bubbles up)  Is that the armor one?  Cause if yes, that didn't do anything for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes