Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best screen protector brand for Charge 2.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I owned a fitbit since the zip. and ived been using this brand. I ordered mine already so my Charge 2 will be protected. IMG_5891.jpg

Best Answer
91 REPLIES 91

J6, did you get any answers on where to get the tempered glass protectors?  The plastic ones didn't help mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sals, did you get any answers on your tempered glass post?  The plastic ones don't do it for me.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would only get a tempetedtglass version. They are the best ones for impact. They desperse the the impact by cracking before the screen does. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been using my FitBit for about 4 months now and I don't think there is a necessity for a screen guard. Unlike mobile phones the FitBit has kind of a rubberised screen surface which will resist most of the minor impacts without a scratch.

Best Answer
Bull

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My first two Fitbits cracked within a few months.  My third one seems to be hanging in without a protector, which I have not been able to find in any case.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Rich.  I wonder if you suggest any places, websites, companies, or products which are the best for what you suggest re tempered glass protector designed to fit the charge 2?  I've been hearing those are good but have no clue where to get them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do you find them? I’m on the hunt for a screen protector too

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think having screen protectors for fitbits is a bit much... If you've ever worn a wristwatch like a Michael Kors or a Fossil or a Nautical or a [insert your favorite watch brand], you'll know that they don't even make screen protectors for watches (at least the didn't used to). I wear watches everyday and don't typically scratch or scuff up my watches even when I'm doing hands on tasks. If you're not used to wearing watches I could see it being nice until you get used to wearing it and being conscientious of it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

To those that say adding a screen protector is a bit much .. maybe if you have a desk job. But I had a new Charge 2 and I scratched it the first day.

I am a courier .. and it is very physical in nature. So now after getting all the scratches out (PolyWatch), I added a screen protector (Zagg protection and lifetime warranty, yes likely the most expensive option but well worth it), but it does the job and is wonderful at protecting my Fitbit.

Lets get Our Steps On
Best Answer

Regular watches have a special glass that hardly scratch! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see a photo of the screen protector you're referring to?

Best Answer
0 Votes