Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best screen protector brand for Charge 2.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I owned a fitbit since the zip. and ived been using this brand. I ordered mine already so my Charge 2 will be protected. IMG_5891.jpg

Best Answer
91 REPLIES 91

Is your DIY glass screen protector still working or have you had to replace it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My DIY screen protector is still good as the day I put it on.  On the other hand, the purchased screen protectors have started to peel off of my family's charge 2's.

And regarding tempered glass screen protector - they don't make it for curved screens like the fitbit.  I used tempered glass screen protector on a phone where I'll be interacting with it heavily with my fingers... on the fitbit it's a waste even if it's available.  A cheap DIY screen protector is more than adequate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know if they have the rigid face protector for sale anywhere in Canada? All I found are stick on cling things. The reviews are pitiful. They bubble, the curl up from the edges or just simply fall off. I'm looking for what you have for my new Charge 2 before I get a big scratch or rub on its face. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone use a screen protector for their charge 2? If so, can you please advice which brand will work and where can I find it?

Many Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

One thing I can tell you is that getting a generic phone screen protector and cutting it to fit does NOT work. It fell off right away, probably because the Charge 2's screen isn't flat like a phone. I've seen actual Charge 2 screen protectors online but haven't tried them. Curious to see if others have?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

I always by this brand. They stay on forever

https://www.amazon.com/Ace-Shield-Protek-Screen-Protector/dp/B01L7TLQN2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=14924...

Hope that helps!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just purchased the following off Amazon, very impressed, easy to fet and you can't tell it is on there.

Fitbit Charge 2 Screen Protector, [6-Pack] DEGBIT® [NO-Peeling off] [Full Coverage] HD Clarity/Anti-Scratch/Anti-bubbles Installation Film Cover, Screen Protector for Fitbit Charge 2 -Lifetime Warranty

Best Answer

@EFTC  I got the same one as @WendyB and am really happy with it. 

EVERYONE should put a screen protector on their Charge 2.  I don't know how my screen got a scratch on it, but this protector "healed" it.  Meaning it covers it well.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I used Armorsuit Military Shield

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh my goddd the ace shield protectors cost 53,99$ on Amazon.ca WTF 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Charge 2 screen is not glass, so it's not going to crack easily like a phone screen.  All you need is protection against scuffs/scratches - which a plastic film will handle nicely. The good ones won't yellow either.

There is one that had a lot of good reviews, so I got it. You apply it wet.

You get 6 in a pack, so if you do scratch it or it starts to peel, just pull it off and stick another one on. there is no adhesive, so they're easy to change.

Moderator edit: Removed advertisement information

Best Answer
0 Votes

As i have just become the proud owner of a charge 2, could you please tell me if is possible to brighten  the screen so it is easier to see in sunlight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@joolly it is preferable to ask an unrelated  question in its own thread or at least in a tgread related to the question.

To answer, currently there is no brightness setting in the Charge 2 settings, so no it is not possible. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Those are NOT tempered glass screen protectors.  Read the reviews

Curved tempered glass screen protectors is one engineering problem that has NOT been solved.  People can't get good curved tempered glass protectors for curved phones like the Samsung S6 / S7 / S8 phones, or the iPhone with the 2D curved sides.  

It is virtually impossible to make thin curved glass screen protectors without having them break during manufacturing / handling / shipping / application, and application of curved screen glass protectors is highly difficult due to the fact you must apply it 100% perfectly or the curved glass protector will not adhere properly (make contact in all areas) and leave air pockets all over the screen.

Please do not mislead people about false tempered glass screen protectors.  Hoping this is not spam promotion above.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Do you know if they have the rigid face protector for sale anywhere in Canada? All I found are stick on cling things. The reviews are pitiful. They bubble, the curl up from the edges or just simply fall off. I'm looking for what you have for my new Charge 2 before I get a big scratch or rub on its face. Thanks. 

Have you read my DIY post?  My DIY screen protector is perfectly made and stays on perfectly, and has never peeled or come off.  Cost pennies to make and lasts forever.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20170514-165454.png

According to the description it is the highest quality tempered glass. I am not trying to mislead anyone. Just trying to help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Someone posted earlier that they used clear cellophane tape aka scotch tape. I bought some tonight  it went on pretty easy and they said it didn't damage the screen at all. You can just peel it off and put new on when needed.

One happy momma!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, have a question. Are the screen saver suppose to be a little short or completely cover? I ordered some from Amazon and to me they seem short. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is a little short too. But I love it. Wipes off easily and no scratches.Screenshot_2017-06-08-18-35-30-1.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent the others back and ordered these. Thank you for your help.
Best Answer
0 Votes