Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Screen after smiley face on Charge 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello and thank you for your support,

I have a fitbit 4 and suddently the screen is black. I left it to charge for a lot of hours but nothing happened. I press the side button for 15 seconds while in charge, a smile appears but then nothing. It vibrates a lot but nothing in the screen, I have tried multiple times with or without the battery. The band vibrates but nothing in the screen. When is connected to charge the smile appears but then nothing. I have tried multiple tricks i found online but nothing. 

Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Mine kept vibrating . I put it on charge held button for 8 secs and now it’s just smiles and goes black 

Best Answer

Same issue here as well in just 10 months..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem with black screen.Wasted several hours trying to fix wife’s Charge 3 trying everything to no avail. Tried again next day . No luck. Finally decided to review everything on my own Charge 3 to see if I could work through the issue. Now my screen went black too & appears impossible to correct. Got on this forum as last resort & looks like all hope is lost. Too much aggravation….tossing both in the trash & moving on to another brand!

Best Answer

Exact same issue with my fitbit. Offered 35% discount. Disappointed...

Best Answer
I was offered a discount on Fitbit 5 but opted to get a replacement of fitbit 4 ( as I knew fitbit 4 no longer are sold )

I received a fitbit 5 as a replacement

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Was there a solution to this problem. My charge 4 just started doing this?

Best Answer

No solutions. Just an offer from FitBit for a discount on buying another : (

Best Answer

Charge 4: three months old. Same story. Chat and tech support useless. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same exact issue with my Charge 4 and it's very frustrating! Where's Fitbit tech when you actual answers regarding their product or are they just expecting us to purchase another one? There's nothing anywhere regaring this issue or how to correct it. Does Fitbit even have a way to correct it? I only have mine a little over a year and I haven't been able to wear it for about 3 weeks now. please let me know if they ever contacted you with a resolution. Thanks in advance. 

----------

😤SAME HERE!!!! 😠 I wish FITBIT would get their act together and fix this. I wear mine to monitor my heartrate and haven'tbeen able for 3 weeks now. Plus I'm still paying for Premium 🙄

Best Answer
Victoria,
Fitbit stopped replying to my emails when they realized I purchased my
Charge 4 through an Amazon reseller. It went south after only three months.
They've refused to honor their 1-year warranty.
Noel

--
*“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.” *
― Groucho Marx
Best Answer
There was no fix for mine .
I got a replacement

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

same here

Best Answer