Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black/blank Screen Only. It's Fully Charged, Sync, Heart Rate Monitor, and Vibrate Working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Black/blank Screen Only. It's Fully Charged, Sync Workng, Heart Rate Monitor Working, Vibrate Working. I've already tried to reset it multiple times with no smile face showing and still black/blank screen. I've already tried changing the clock multiple times and still black/blank screen. It's charged. It vibrates. It syncs. It's heart rate monitor is working. My only issue is the black/blank screen.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I am having same issue after update yesterday. I tried fixing by following both suggestions that were  found online. 1. changing clock face and 2. manual reset while plugged in by holding button for 8 seconds. The clock face is still blank. I can feel it vibrates and it is still able to sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

exactly same issue after software update yesterday. Unfortunately i have thought that unpairing device and pairing again could work but I am now stuck. The app asks me for 4 digits supposedly displayed on screen that is blank! I have re paired my old charge HR while I am waiting to hear from customer support. Had my HR for 4 years with no issue except battery which is expected after 4 years. Really disappointed with charge 3 so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this same issue now with the new Fitbit that customer support sent me last year under my warranty claim in May 2019. Black/blank Screen Only. It's Fully Charged, Sync Working, Heart Rate Monitor Working, Vibrate Working. I've already tried to reset it multiple times with no smile face showing and still black/blank screen. I've already tried changing the clock multiple times and still black/blank screen. It's charged. It vibrates. It syncs. It's heart rate monitor is working. My only issue is the black/blank screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen is nearly blank. So dark I can barely read it. My device is pretty new. Less than two months old.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having this exact same problem, and it's repeatedly reoccurring. Restarting the device by connecting it to my PC fixes it, but it always come back.

Can we get some updates from Fitbit on this? This same problem has been reported over[1] and over[2] again...

[1] https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-3/Charge-3-shows-blank-screen/td-p/3210646

[2] https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-3/Charge-3-black-screen/td-p/3059272

Best Answer
0 Votes
It straightened itself out. I don't know why it did, but I'll take it. However, one number on the time screen is brighter than the others.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem! I woke up this morning to my screen black but still vibrates. I’ve tried the restarting several times with no change and I’ve tried changing the clock face several times and nothing.  😞 I wish I could fix it 

Best Answer