Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen on Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit is on and shows up on the app. However, the screen on my fitbit is blank. Does not turn on…does anyone know why?

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

It's good to see you participating in the community for the first time @Teejay24.

Thank you for sharing the inquiry regarding your Charge 3.

I'd suggest you try to restart the device. If that doesn't resolve the situation, please try to sync the device as indicated in this article.

In addition, change your clock face following the tips listed here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

i have tried everything you suggested. But the screen on the fitbit is still blank. Its definitely on as it vibrates, but the screen on the fitbit does not show anything

Best Answer

Having the same problem and have tried all three suggestions as well. Shows synced in app tried reset and changed clock face 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. All three suggestions tried and still no screen. Steps tracing etc still work and sync to phone but can't see a thing on the screen. 

Best Answer

Spent 30 minutes with the fitbit support. I was taken through the same 3 steps with no luck. Result of the chat was fitbit support would email me with warranty options after looking at my account. Looks like a screen failure and expecting to be out of warranty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for letting me know. Mine will definitely be out of warranty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh if thats the case then mine is definitely out of warranty 😭😭😭😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me a couple of years ago.  Fitbit replaced my watch(not strap) but it has happened again 😞 I saw your post when looking to contact fitbit again. I think I'm going to be out of warranty too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all 3 suggestions and still nothing on the screen. I know the warranty has expired. Is there a trade in option?  It still charges and turns on but the screen is black. 

Best Answer

Forcing us all into an upgrade!  😢😤🙂

Best Answer

Tried all these things several times like other - looks like my screen is dead. Looks like a common occurrence

Best Answer
0 Votes