Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brightness of charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I have a charge 3 and I seem to have trouble with the brightness on my watch, I have the brightness on auto but if I am out and I want to set it in daylight I just can’t see it. Often the first digit is brighter than the following two. Is this normal? Does anyone know if the brightness goes any brighter, it’s just when I have tried to change the brightness it’s gone the opposite way and I can’t see it at all. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's a bug that has been known for months. Fitbit doesn't seem too keen to fix it apparently.

There has been many posts here about this. Try and search for "dim" or "brightness".

My own charge 3 is barely usable inside anymore, and completely unusable outdoors.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

It's a bug that has been known for months. Fitbit doesn't seem too keen to fix it apparently.

There has been many posts here about this. Try and search for "dim" or "brightness".

My own charge 3 is barely usable inside anymore, and completely unusable outdoors.

Best Answer

Thank you. I spoken to support yesterday, they told me to update the app and restart my watch. I thought it was a little better but not so sure today

Bekinda

Best Answer
0 Votes

I spoke to Fitbit support a few days ago and they are going to replace my watch or I can have 50% of a different watch. I thought I would go for a different but I’m undecided on which one. Is the charge 4 any brighter and if I go for the versa 2 is very big. 

thank you for everyone’s advise

Best Answer
0 Votes

My brightest is broken... How do I contact them?.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

i did it on chat. My brightness was broken but Fitbit has now replaced my watch and it works so much better. So definitely get in touch with support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you... I will try
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you... I think it's hard as they are limited with contact due to the virus... I'll keep trying 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s ridiculous that FitBit can get away with selling a fitness tracker device that you can’t see outside in daylight. The device is not fit for purpose but Fitbit are not willing to recall or accept that there is a design flaw. My Charge3 is the same and FitBits suggestion was turn it off and on again, but it didn’t work and they had no further suggestions. Mine is 5 weeks out of warranty so they won’t offer anything despite making my feelings clear. 

Best Answer